Facilities Usage Policies
The Albright-Knox Art Gallery offers its Auditorium and restaurant facilities for rentals Tuesday through Sunday during regular business hours, 7 am to 5 pm. The museum is closed on Mondays and our facilities are not available on the first Friday of every month during M&T FIRST FRIDAYS @ THE GALLERY.
We invite you to visit the museum to view our facilities prior to booking your event. Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance of your event. Museum and AK Café staff will work with you to assure all your setup, audio/visual, and catering needs are met.
To enhance your experience at the museum, we offer guided tours or audio tours of the Collection and special exhibitions. The cost of this service is included in our rental fees.
For the safety and comfort of all guests, and to ensure the protection of our Collection, the museum applies the following general rules:
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate weddings, wedding receptions, and fundraising events of any nature.
- Publicity, including TV and newspaper coverage, must be approved in advance.
- No hot lights or flashes are permitted in the exhibition areas.
- For art licensure reasons, no photographs can be taken in the exhibition galleries.
- No smoking is permitted anywhere inside the facility, including the Sculpture Garden.
- Food and beverages are restricted to AK Café.
- All requests from security or other designated museum staff must be obeyed and the museum retains the right to order removal of any person, persons, or objects presenting an immediate or potential threat to works of art, the buildings, or to other persons.
- The Albright-Knox Art Gallery reserves the right to distribute or make available museum-related literature to guests of your event.
- While every effort will be made to accommodate you, access to certain areas of the museum may be limited at the time of your function. Please verify prior to booking that the available museum space meets your expectations.
- All contracts are subject to the museum’s condition of contract.
To ensure your enjoyment of our Collection, we ask that displays, decorations, and/or equipment be approved in advance. Any and all property or equipment must be transported through the museum under museum staff supervision.
Banners, posters, etc., are subject to approval and limited to designated areas.
For availability and scheduling, please contact Olivia Cammisa-Frost at 716.270.8204, or firstname.lastname@example.org.