Make a Donation
Annual Giving Campaign
These are exciting times for Buffalo and Western New York! The Albright-Knox Art Gallery has an important role to play in the economic, social, and cultural renaissance and the future prosperity of our region. We inspire, we innovate, we serve as a community resource and a place of convergence for all audiences, and we empower people of all ages with a healthy sense of visual identity and self-confidence. We are dedicated to the education of our children and we strongly believe that as visually literate individuals they will be better positioned to face the awesome challenges of the twenty-first century, the most visual of epochs. We cannot do it alone. We need your support.
Please consider making a gift in support of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's 2015–2016 Annual Giving Campaign. Your gift in any amount is fully tax-deductible and will be put to immediate use. Every donation, large or small, will help assure that we are able to operate this world-class institution for the enjoyment of all, both now and in the future.
There are several ways to make a donation:
- Call the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's Advancement Office at 716.270.8247 to charge your gift over the phone.
- Send a check, made payable to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, to:
Buffalo Fine Arts Academy
PO Box 8000
Buffalo, NY 14267-8000
- Use the "Donate Now" button, above, to charge your one-time or recurring gift to a credit card.
- Designate a gift in memory or in honor of someone special.
- Give a gift of appreciated securities.
One way to make a donation to the Albright-Knox's Annual Giving Campaign is through appreciated securities. Securities with a low-cost basis are tax efficient assets to the museum.
- A charitable income-tax deduction is allowed for the full market value of the securities when they are given.
- Since there is no sale, no capital gains tax is due on the increase over your cost. Many of our donors use securities to make larger gifts because of this tax savings.
How do I make a gift of stock?
- Transfer securities directly to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery’s broker.
- Mail or deliver a stock certificate to the museum with a stock power.
For more information, call 716.270.8237.
To include a gift or bequest to the Albright-Knox in your estate planning, please see the Planned Giving section of our website.
Become a Member
Your membership support is vital. Please consider becoming a Member today!