Make a Donation
Annual Giving Campaign
You don’t have to visit the Albright-Knox to appreciate how important it is to this community. In the coming year, thousands of schoolchildren will walk through our doors and hundreds of families from all over the world will experience the museum. Each will come away with something unique, something that will last a lifetime.
Your gift to the Annual Giving Campaign this year will be reflected in the eyes of a child excitedly sharing with her parents what she learned during an Art'scool field trip. Your gift can make a difference to a blind or partially sighted man who experiences art for the first time through an Access AK: Art Sense-Ations Verbal Description Tour. Your gift opens the doors for visitors from far and wide to discover how this place can change you, challenge you, and stay with you throughout your life.
Your gift in any amount is fully tax-deductible and will be put to immediate use to support everything that makes the Albright-Knox Art Gallery a world-class museum and a life-changing place.
There are several ways to make a donation:
- Call the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's Development Office at 716.270.8247 to charge your gift over the phone.
- Send a check, made payable to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, to:
Buffalo Fine Arts Academy
PO Box 8000
Buffalo, NY 14267-8000
- Use the "Donate Now" button, above, to charge your gift to a credit card.
- Use the "Give a Monthly Gift" button, above, to charge your monthly gift to a credit card.
- Designate a gift in memory or in honor of someone special.
- Give a gift of appreciated securities.
One way to make a donation to the Albright-Knox's Annual Giving Campaign is through appreciated securities. Securities with a low-cost basis are tax efficient assets to the museum.
- A charitable income-tax deduction is allowed for the full market value of the securities when they are given.
- Since there is no sale, no capital gains tax is due on the increase over your cost. Many of our donors use securities to make larger gifts because of this tax savings.
How do I make a gift of stock?
- Transfer securities directly to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery’s broker.
- Mail or deliver a stock certificate to the museum with a stock power.
For more information, call 716.270.8252.
To include a gift or bequest to the Albright-Knox in your estate planning, please see the Planned Giving section of our website.
Become a Member
Your membership support is vital. Please consider becoming a Member today!