Make a Donation
Annual Giving Campaign
For 150 years, the Albright-Knox Art Gallery has been a focus of cultural life in Buffalo; today it is recognized worldwide as a major center for contemporary and modern art. As we move toward the next chapter in the Gallery’s history, we hope you will join us in making a contribution in support of the Gallery's Annual Giving Campaign.
Being a participant in a dialogue with art and artists is what the Albright-Knox Art Gallery is all about and is probably among the reasons you are a Gallery supporter and Member. Individuals like you are the lifeblood of this institution, not only through your financial support but also through your participation.
Your gift in any amount is fully tax-deductible and will be put to immediate use to ensure the continued excellence of this great museum, now and in the future.
There are several ways to make a donation:
- Call the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's Development Office at 716.270.8247 to charge your gift over the phone.
- Send a check, made payable to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, to:
Buffalo Fine Arts Academy
PO Box 8000
Buffalo, NY 14267-8000
- Use the "Donate Now" button, above, to charge your gift to a credit card.
- Use the "Give a Monthly Gift" button, above, to charge your monthly gift to a credit card.
- Designate a gift in memory or in honor of someone special.
- Give a gift of appreciated securities.
One way to make a donation to the Gallery's Annual Giving Campaign is through appreciated securities. Securities with a low-cost basis are tax efficient assets to the Gallery.
- A charitable income-tax deduction is allowed for the full market value of the securities when they are given.
- Since there is no sale, no capital gains tax is due on the increase over your cost. Many of our donors use securities to make larger gifts because of this tax savings.
How do I make a gift of stock?
- Transfer securities directly to the Albright-Knox Art Gallery’s broker.
- Mail or deliver a stock certificate to the Gallery with a stock power.
For more information, call 716.270.8252.
To include a gift or bequest to the Gallery in your estate planning, please see the Planned Giving section of our website.