Captured: Art’scool “Inspired” Exhibition Opening on May 10
May 14, 2012
On Thursday, May 10, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York and the Albright-Knox celebrated the opening of the Art’scool “Inspired” exhibition in Clifton Hall.
Gretchen Fierle of BlueCross BlueShield, Albright-Knox Board President Leslie Zemsky, and Albright-Knox Associate Curator of Education Nancy Spector presented prizes to the teachers and students whose works were selected for the exhibition.
- Kelly Abbot, Greg Burgess, Jen Guido, and Melinda Wright’s 5th grade students at Spruce Elementary School
- Mary Ellen Bossert, Catherine Chatwood, and Jill Rapp’s 1st grade students at Grover L. Priess Primary School
- Amy Chambers, Debbie Cristina, and Kimberlee Riggio’s 5th grade students at William Street School
- Denise DeNisco’s 4th grade Erie 1 BOCES class at Maple West Elementary School
- Bridget Humann, Peggy Moriarty, and Martha Papiernik's kindergarten students at Nardin Montessori
- Jamie Kubala’s 7th grade students at Herbert Hoover Middle School
- Lynn Morgan’s 7th grade students at Eden Junior/Senior High School
- Margaret Raab and Fred Wild’s 8th grade students at Maryvale Middle School
- Emilie Sears’s 7th grade students at Franklin Middle School and Herbert Hoover Middle School
- Connie Lavelle’s 10th–12th grade students led by Holly Burns, Abigail Krzyzanowicz, Ryan Meredith, and Anna Vecchio at Fredonia High School
- Andrea Mancuso’s 11th–12th grade students at Nichols School
View photos from the event on our Facebook page.
View all of the Art’scool “Inspired” contest entries, including the works selected for the exhibition, on the Art’scool “Inspired” online exhibition page.
Follow Us on Tumblr
Get more inside information on our Collection, exhibitions, programs, and events on our Tumblr blog. Follow us