In order to ensure the safety of all works of art at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery, we ask you to observe the following:
- Please do not touch the artwork or lean on the walls.
- Please view the art at a safe distance—at least three feet away.
- No running or pushing in the Gallery; please walk slowly and carefully.
- Be respectful to other visitors and guided tours by speaking quietly.
- Photography of exhibitions on loan is not permitted. (More about taking photographs at the Gallery)
- Photography, in existing light without a flash, of works from the Collection may be permitted only upon consent of Gallery staff. Please check with a member of our Guest Services staff before taking a photograph. (More about taking photographs at the Gallery)
- Use only pencils for taking notes or sketching. Pens and other types of writing implements are not permitted. (Pencils are available at the Admissions Desk or the Guest Services Station.)
- Food, drinks (including bottled water), chewing gum, and e-cigarettes are NOT permitted in the Gallery.
- All parcels, purses, or bags larger than 11 x 15 x 5 inches in size, all backpacks, baby carriers, umbrellas, briefcases, video cameras, flashes, and tripods are prohibited.
- All items entering and leaving the Gallery are subject to inspection.
Additional Guidelines for Group Tours
- Please remain with your assigned group at all times.
- Shop AK welcomes one group of chaperoned students at a time. Each group must consist of one chaperone and no more than fifteen students.
- Please leave all backpacks and large purses on the bus.
Thank you for helping us care for our renowned collection of art!
The Gallery is closed. Please visit us tomorrow between 10 am and 5 pm.
Call Ahead to Confirm
Exhibition and installation information is subject to change. If you are planning to visit the Gallery to see a specific work of art, please call us first to confirm that it will be on view.