Skip to Main Content

Elmwood Avenue Campus

The Albright-Knox's Elmwood Avenue campus is situated at the edge of Buffalo’s Delaware Park, designed by America’s foremost landscape architect, Frederick Law Olmsted. Its main buildings—one neoclassical and one modern—were designed by celebrated American architects Edward B. Green, of Green & Wicks, and Gordon Bunshaft, of Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. A third building, Clifton Hall, houses staff offices. 

The museum's Elmwood Avenue campus is temporarily closed for construction as part for our AK360 Campus Development and Expansion Project.

AK360 Campus Development and Expansion

The Albright-Knox's Elmwood Avenue campus is temporarily closed for the construction phase of its AK360 Campus Development and Expansion Project. As part of the project, the museum will construct a signature new building on the north side of its campus and renovate its current facilities.

Learn More

Campus History Timeline

Trace the evolution of the museum’s campus, from groundbreaking for its first permanent home in spring 1900 to our current AK360 Campus Development and Expansion Project.

View Timeline
Back to Top