1. The Albright-Knox’s Elmwood Avenue campus will be temporarily closed for construction from November 4, 2019, to the museum’s reopening as the Buffalo AKG Art Museum in early 2022.
2. Starting on January 16, 2020, we will host exhibitions and events at Albright-Knox Northland, a 15,000-square-foot space at 612 Northland Avenue in Buffalo.
3. While we will not be able to show works from our collection while we are closed, many of our artworks can be viewed online.
4. While the museum is closed, an expanded Public Art Initiative will place more public art projects in more communities throughout Buffalo and Erie County.
5. Starting in October 2019, our new mobile Art Truck will visit communities throughout Buffalo and Erie County and facilitate artmaking activities for all ages.
6. While the museum is closed, you can continue to shop at our online store, shop.albrightknox.org.
7. During the construction period, Albright-Knox Members can expect an array of new and exciting benefits, including exclusive previews for new installations and performances at Albright-Knox Northland.