The AK360 project is currently in the pre-construction phase with site preparation underway. A construction site perimeter fence is installed to provide appropriate protections during the construction period.
Upcoming work is expected as follows:
- January–March 2020: Excavation for foundations begins
- April–June 2020: Excavation work finishes, weather permitting
- July–September 2020: Foundation and concrete work begins
- October–December 2020: Steel work begins
- 2021: Enclosures and interior work
- 2022: Project completion
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Project
In June 2018 the museum announced its plan to create a new work of signature architecture on the north end of the its historic campus.Learn More
Learn more about our architectural partner, OMA, and the project's construction manager, Gilbane.Learn More
Trace the evolution of the museum's campus development project from 2012 to the present.View History
Make a Gift
Your donation in any amount to the AK360 Capital Campaign makes a difference.Give Now