- What is the first thing that comes to mind when you look at this work of art?
- Do the colors remind you of anything or of a certain place?
- How would you describe the lines that you see within this work of art? Draw the motion of the lines in the air with your arms.
- Cardboard/heavy cardstock (even a shoebox or Styrofoam would work)
- Tape (colored masking tape is great if you have any on hand)
- Paper (thick, thin, colorful, patterned, whatever you have on hand; magazine paper works great too)
- Any mark-making materials that you have on hand (markers, crayons, etc.)
- Stapler, hole punch (optional)
Want to add some odd things to your work? Try using beet juice, eggshells, and things from outside, like leaves or petals.