Skip to Main Content

Ganson House (Screenshot of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's channel on Historypin)

Historypin: Ganson House

Former Location: Delaware Avenue and Chippewa Street 

January 6, 2016

The Ganson House was constructed in 1835 and was used as the meeting location for members of the Buffalo Club from 1870 to 1887. The Buffalo Club was founded on January 2, 1867, with Millard Fillmore, former President of the United States, serving as the club’s first president. The club is still in existence today.

Ganson House. Image courtesy of the Albright-Knox Art Gallery's Digital Assets Collection and Archives, Buffalo, New York.

For more historical information, visit the Albright-Knox’s channel on Historypin.

Back to Top