We invite your company to join our corporate membership program in support of the Albright-Knox’s world-class exhibitions and public programs. Demonstrate your commitment to the arts, education, and innovation, and treat your executives, clients, customers, and employees with benefits ranging from transferable membership cards and special event invitations to the opportunity to meet or entertain in our unique spaces.
Host Your Event at the Albright-Knox
Corporate Members receive priority access to our facility rentals (non-transferable). When it comes to entertaining, the Albright-Knox offers a location and atmosphere unlike any other in Western New York. The historic spaces that feature our dazzling collection boast modern amenities, turning even casual events into special occasions.
- Daytime access: Corporate Members at the Director level ($2,500) and above have priority access to host an event at the Albright-Knox during normal operating hours with facility rental fees waived.
- Evening access: Corporate Members at the President level ($10,000) and above have exclusive access to host an event at the Albright-Knox after normal operating hours with facility rental fees waived.
Potential venues include our Auditorium, AK Café, exhibition galleries, AK Innovation Lab, and outdoor space (with seasonal availability). Audio/visual support can often be arranged for presentations and meetings. Our in-house services, combined with an extensive list of pre-approved vendors, make planning a seamless experience.
Please contact our Events team for further details about hosting events at the Albright-Knox. Event costs (food and beverages, tours, parking, additional equipment rental, etc.) are passed on to hosts. Please be aware that we are unable to accommodate weddings, wedding receptions, religious events, political events, and fundraising events of any nature
Corporate Membership Levels and Benefits
- Acknowledgement in the Albright-Knox’s annual donor list in our Annual Report and on our website
- 25% discount on individual memberships (up to the Sustainer level) for your employees
- Volunteer opportunities for your employees
- Ten Member-for-a-Day passes annually
- Four transferable membership cards
- Invitations to quarterly After Hours @ AK events for up to ten employees