Art'scool "Inspired" Exhibition Opening
Thursday, May 10, 2012, 5–7 pm
Please join BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York and the Albright-Knox Art Gallery at a special reception celebrating the opening of the Art'scool "Inspired" exhibition.
Prizes will be presented promptly at 5:45 pm. Light refreshments will be served.
Rsvp by Monday, May 7 to Lindsay Kranz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Art'scool "Inspired" contest and exhibition are presented by BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York.
On Thursday, May 10, BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York and the Albright-Knox celebrated the opening of the Art’scool “Inspired” exhibition in Clifton Hall.
Gretchen Fierle of BlueCross BlueShield, Albright-Knox Board President Leslie Zemsky, and Albright-Knox Associate Curator of Education Nancy Spector presented prizes to the teachers and students whose works were selected for the exhibition.
- Kelly Abbot, Greg Burgess, Jen Guido, and Melinda Wright’s 5th grade students at Spruce Elementary School
- Mary Ellen Bossert, Catherine Chatwood, and Jill Rapp’s 1st grade students at Grover L. Priess Primary School
- Amy Chambers, Debbie Cristina, and Kimberlee Riggio’s 5th grade students at William Street School
- Denise DeNisco’s 4th grade Erie 1 BOCES class at Maple West Elementary School
- Bridget Humann, Peggy Moriarty, and Martha Papiernik's kindergarten students at Nardin Montessori
- Jamie Kubala’s 7th grade students at Herbert Hoover Middle School
- Lynn Morgan’s 7th grade students at Eden Junior/Senior High School
- Margaret Raab and Fred Wild’s 8th grade students at Maryvale Middle School
- Emilie Sears’s 7th grade students at Franklin Middle School and Herbert Hoover Middle School
- Connie Lavelle’s 10th–12th grade students led by Holly Burns, Abigail Krzyzanowicz, Ryan Meredith, and Anna Vecchio at Fredonia High School
- Andrea Mancuso’s 11th–12th grade students at Nichols School
View photos from the event on the Albright-Knox’s Facebook page.
The museum is closed. Please visit us tomorrow between 10 am and 5 pm.