To flourish as an exceptional hub of artistic and creative energies that enriches and transforms people’s lives in our community, our nation, and the world.
- Present exhibitions, performances, and programs that challenge and inspire.
- Seek tomorrow’s masterpieces while developing our world-renowned collection of modern and contemporary art.
- Create education programs for lifelong learning and discovery.
- Engage and empower widening, inclusive audiences.
- Inspire open dialogue and common understanding.
We strive for excellence, innovation, and sustainability in everything we do.
2016–2026 Strategic Plan Learn more
The 2016–2026 Strategic Plan codifies the Albright-Knox’s goals as an institution for the next decade and articulates the pathways that will allow the museum to welcome and serve a wider, more diverse audience.