About the Book
When Daisy Ramona zooms around her neighborhood with her papi on his motorcycle, she sees the people and places she's always known. She also sees a community that is rapidly changing around her. But as the sun sets purple-blue-gold behind Daisy Ramona and her papi, she knows that the love she feels will always be there.
- What are some murals you see in your neighborhood?
- What would you like your mural to celebrate?
- ¿Cuáles son algunos de los murales que ves en tu barrio?
- ¿Qué te gustaría que celebrara tu mural?
- Markers, colored pencils, or crayons
- Marcadores, crayolas, lápiz de color