Thank you for your interest in visiting Albright-Knox Northland. (Please note: The Albright-Knox's Elmwood Avenue campus is temporarily closed for construction as we build the future Buffalo AKG Art Museum.) In order to ensure a safe environment for our staff and visitors, we ask you to please read and follow this Courtesy Code:
- We recommend reserving your visit date and time prior to your arrival. Please arrive within 30 minutes after your scheduled time. Once you have entered, you may remain in the space for the length of time of your choosing until we close (7 pm on Friday and 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday).
- Museum staff and visitors 2 years old and over are required to wear face coverings while indoors at Albright-Knox Northland. These should be worn at all times and fully cover your nose and mouth. (If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.)
- Please practice social distancing, keeping 6 feet between you and others not in your party.
- Self-check lockers, portable stools, wheelchairs, and strollers remain available and are cleaned regularly.
- If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19, please stay home and seek care. We will gladly assist in rescheduling your reserved ticket.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By abiding by these policies, you will help us create the safest environment possible.
Please contact us at email@example.com or 716.270.8292 if you have any questions, or if you would like to reschedule your visit.