Thank you for your interest in visiting Albright-Knox Northland, which will reopen on February 12 with Comunidades Visibles: The Materiality of Migration. In order to ensure a safe and socially distant environment for our staff and visitors, we ask you to please read and follow this Courtesy Code:
- Please reserve your visit date and time prior to your arrival. Please arrive within 30 minutes after your scheduled time. Once you have entered, you may remain in the space for the length of time of your choosing.
- To enable contact tracing, should that be necessary, all ticket buyers are requested to provide contact information and names of everyone in your party.
- All museum staff and all visitors 2 years old and over are required to wear face coverings in accordance with state regulations. These should be worn at all times and fully cover your nose and mouth. (If you do not have a mask, one will be provided.)
- We understand that some guests may have a medical or physical concern that makes wearing a mask difficult. To make special arrangements for your visit, please contact Accessibility Coordinator Karen Duval at email@example.com or 716.270.8249.
- Please practice social distancing, keeping 6 feet between you and others not in your party.
- Frequent hand washing is encouraged and hand sanitizer will be available.
- We have increased cleaning at Albright-Knox Northland, especially in high-touch areas.
- Self-check lockers, portable stools, wheelchairs, and strollers remain available and are sanitized regularly.
- Use of the restrooms is limited to one guest or social group at a time.
- If you have recently traveled, please be sure you are in compliance with current New York travel advisory guidelines.
- If you feel ill, exhibit symptoms, or have had contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please stay home and seek care. We will gladly assist in rescheduling your reserved ticket.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public space where people are present. By abiding by these policies, you will help us create the safest environment possible.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 716.270.8292 if you have any questions, or if you would like to reschedule your visit.